Thank you for making contact with Copping Joyce Surveyors Ltd.
Here at Copping Joyce Surveyors Ltd we take your privacy seriously. We will only collect the data required to administer your account. By contacting us either by phone, email or web form or by handing us your business card at a trade show or exhibition you give your consent for us to contact you regarding the products and services we offer. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by emailing email@example.com
in order for us to offer you the best service we will share some of the information we hold with third party suppliers for the purpose of consumable/parts delivery and service visits but not for marketing purposes. You have the right to request the information we hold at any time, we will hold information securely on our servers unless you ask to be forgotten following the end of any service agreement. However, in order for Copping Joyce Ltd to comply with UK legal obligations we will retain information regarding invoices for VAT purposes.
· Who is responsible for processing your data?Copping Joyce Ltd is the Data Controller. We are responsible for how your data is collected, stored and processed. In order to offer our services it is necessary for us to share some of your information with third party suppliers to enable the delivery of the correct level of service. Your personal data is never shared for marketing purposes.
· Managing your personal dataWhen you share your information with us you have the right to expect that information to be treated with total confidentiality. Therefore, it is our responsibility to manage your personal data that you provide to us with care and in accordance with all data protection legislation and industry best practice. Whether you have supplied your personal details online, by phone, by email, in a letter or by handing us your business card at a trade show, exhibition or networking event we will never use them without a lawful reason to do so. We will use your personal data for the purpose for which was originally requested and as fully explained in our privacy statement. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal data provided to us is accurate and up to date. You can update your personal data at any time by calling the office on 020 7749 1040.
· Using your personal data for direct marketingWe will hold your data for marketing purposes until such time you ask to be forgotten. For details on how to be forgotten please see the right to be forgotten section below. In all cases Copping Joyce Ltd reserve the right to keep information relating to invoicing to meet UK legal obligations.
· Obtaining ConsentBy you handing over your information by phone, email, letter or at a trade show, exhibition or networking event you give consent for us to contact you regarding the products and services we offer. This will happen via phone, email or postal mail. You can change our marketing preferences at any time by calling the office on 020 7749 1040.
Your personal data rights
· Right of AccessYou may wish to access a copy of the personal data we hold about you known as a Subject Access Request. You can do so by contacting us by phone, email or letter. We will respond to your request in a timely manner, but within 30 days. If data for the individual requesting access is not held but data for the company is, will seek authority being sharing your data. In this instance the 30 day period will start from authority being obtained. Please be aware that for security reasons we will not share information relating to bank account details.
· Right of RectificationIf you believe there is an error with the personal data we hold about you, please speak to a member of the team on 020 7749 1040.
· Right of ErasureYou have the right to request your personal data to be permanently deleted from our records and systems to avoid any further communication with you. Your request will always be considered in light of the lawful basis we hold, store and process your personal information. Where the legal basis permits we will carry out your request without undue delay. Please note, however, that we have a legal or contractual obligation to hold your personal data, we may not be able to carry out your request but we will explain this fully to you.
· Right to Restrict ProcessingShould you believe that we are processing your personal data in any way that you did not understand or agree to and wish to restrict data processing please speak to a member of the team via phone or email.
· Right to Object to ProcessingYou have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data. We will always make I clear at the outset of any new agreement how we will be processing your personal data. Should you wish to object to such processing we will give you the option to opt out. Should you wish the processing your personal data further please contact a member of the team to discuss this.
· Right to PortabilityIn the event that you wish to move your personal data that we hold to another organisation in the form of an excel spreadsheet or csv file please contact the office to arrange this. Such information will include, Names, Company Addresses, Phone Numbers and Email Addresses.
· Right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you have a complaint with how you believe your personal data has been handled. For more information please visit ico.org.uk/concerns